Privately Sponsored refugees - Alberta Adult Health Benefits
Government assisted refugees - Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP)
Additional information can be found through the Medavie Blue Cross
The Medavie Blue Cross IFHP Public Website contains information on:
- who is eligible for each type of coverage
- what is included in each type of coverage with links to the relevant benefit grids
- a list of registered providers by province.
The Medavie Blue Cross IFHP provider site contains information about the reformed program, including:
- Guides including the IFHP Information Handbook for Health Care Professionals
- Bulletins sent to health providers
- The benefit grids and drug lists.